AIM
highKLATZ

"Predator" in 10 seconds "Predator" in 10 seconds

Haha!

This movie was so funny, I wish there was more too it, that would be so awesome. I think the best part of this is when the thermal comes up and it makes the whoosh noise.

The Agent (TEASER) The Agent (TEASER)

The graphics look promising...

Please, finish up, and next time, submit an alpha to NG.Mag instead of posting a teaser.

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

HOLY CRAP AHHAHAHA!!!

This is the best thing I've seen all week!!!! I guarantee front page and top 50! The best parody evarrRR!

Finding Popstickle - 2 Finding Popstickle - 2

It's not a game...

I was expecting a game, but instead found a cartoon much like a comic book in flash form. Not bad on the drawings and I like the concept, maybe you can just combine two episodes to make it longer? And change that it's a game, because it's definately not.

Mouse 1.0 Mouse 1.0

Pretty good.

Really fun. I wish there were more levels, it seemed to end too soon.
The only problem I have is no option to turn off the music. The music was annoying, and I'd much rather have been listening to my own music, so a volume button would've been nice, which is why I gave a 5 for sound.
All in all the game was great, I can't wait for a second version.

Journera Journera

Nothing new here...

But it was a pretty good game all the same. Make an original twist, this was an ordinary platformer. Good walk cycle on the character though!

Wajaholic responds:

Thanks, i wanted to save a storyline and things like that for when i had everything sorted and knew what i wanted, i just wanted to bring this game out so i could let it be commented on and listen to idea's for when i make a new version :)